Last updated: September 14, 2021
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
· Business, for the purpose of the CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act), refers to the Company as the legal entity that collects Consumers' personal information and determines the purposes and means of the processing of Consumers' personal information, or on behalf of which such information is collected and that alone, or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of Consumers' personal information, that does business in the State of California.
· Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Hocean, 2444 Saybrook Ave., Commerce, CA 90040.
· Consumer, for the purpose of the CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act), means a natural person who is a California resident. A resident, as defined in the law, includes (1) every individual who is in the USA for other than a temporary or transitory purpose, and (2) every individual who is domiciled in the USA who is outside the USA for a temporary or transitory purpose.
· Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
· Country refers to: California, United States
· Do Not Track (DNT) is a concept that has been promoted by US regulatory authorities, in particular the U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC), for the Internet industry to develop and implement a mechanism for allowing internet users to control the tracking of their online activities across websites.
· Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual. For the purposes of the CCPA, Personal Data means any information that identifies, relates to, describes or is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with You.
· Sale, for the purpose of the CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act), means selling, renting, releasing, disclosing, disseminating, making available, transferring, or otherwise communicating orally, in writing, or by electronic or other means, a Consumer's Personal information to another business or a third party for monetary or other valuable consideration.
· Service refers to the Website.
· Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
· Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
· Website refers to hocean.com, accessible from http://www.hocean.com/
· You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Types of Data
We do not collect Personal Data when our Website is accessed.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
Your Rights under the CCPA
· The right to notice. You must be properly notified which categories of Personal Data are being collected and the purposes for which the Personal Data is being used.
· The right to access / the right to request. The CCPA permits You to request and obtain from the Company information regarding the disclosure of Your Personal Data that has been collected in the past 12 months by the Company or its subsidiaries to a third-party for the third party's direct marketing purposes.
· The right to say no to the Sale of Personal Data. You also have the right to ask the Company not to sell Your Personal Data to third parties.
The right to know about Your Personal Data. You have the right to request and obtain from the Company information regarding the disclosure of the following:
· The categories of Personal Data collected
· The sources from which the Personal Data was collected
· The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling the Personal Data
· Categories of third parties with whom We share Personal Data
· The specific pieces of Personal Data we collected about You
· The right to delete Personal Data. You also have the right to request the deletion of Your Personal Data that have been collected in the past 12 months.
The right not to be discriminated against. You have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of Your Consumer's rights, including by:
· Denying goods or services to You
· Charging different prices or rates for goods or services, including the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties
· Providing a different level or quality of goods or services to You
· Suggesting that You will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Since we do not collect Personal Data or Usage Data, and we do not use any tracking technologies or Cookies, we do not sell personal information. We do not partner with any Service Providers (for example, advertising partners) that may use technology on the Service that "sells" personal information as defined by the CCPA law.
While we do not collect Personal Data or Usage Data, and we do not use any tracking technologies or Cookies, our Service does not respond to web browser’s “Do Not Track” signals.
However, some third party websites do keep track of Your browsing activities. If You are visiting such websites, You can set Your preferences in Your web browser to inform websites that You do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable DNT by visiting the preferences or settings page of Your web browser.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
· By email: firstname.lastname@example.org