The position involves working in an inside/outside sales capacity for a growing wholesale Asian food import and distribution company with over three decades of history in the growing market for Asian foods.
You will be required to:
1) Work with the management team to craft and implement sales strategies
2) Court potential accounts from a list of targeted prospects
3) Cold call and discover new prospects through online and published sources
4) Aggressively follow-up on existing accounts and new account leads
5) Travel to local and out of state supermarkets and wholesale/reseller accounts to maintain and acquire new business.
5) Be responsible for maintaining and servicing your own accounts and reaching annual sales targets
6) Independently manage a constant pipeline of prospective accounts through the sales process.
Sales Representatives will report directly to the general manager and CEO. This is a high-profile position within a firm where results are noticed. Position has a high commission potential for the motivated individual.JOB QUALIFICATIONS
The ideal candidate should have:
• A minimum of 3 years of sales in a wholesale food distribution environment or supermarket operations environment.
• A strong work ethic and ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Willingness to travel up to 60% of the time.
• Fluent in English. Mandarin Chinese and/or Cantonese a big plus.
• Strong background in computers and in using Microsoft Excel and Outlook.
This is a position for self-starters who are aggressive, hard-working, and looking to make a difference at a growing company.
Email resumes to: email@example.com